The most important meal of the day is complimentary. Our wheat/gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic, even "foodie" guests have been impressed with our skill and flexibility in menu planning. A full breakfast is served in the great room of the Annex after 8:30am. Corporate guests may coordinate earlier service to their room from 6:30 to 7:45AM. At the time of reservation, you will be asked about allergies and diet restrictions so that we may better accommodate you.
Just add $20 to your room bill and breakfast service can be delivered to your room. Avaliable up to 10AM and it needs to be ordered the evening before.
- Just Coffee Organic and Fair Trade
- Assorted Herbal and Black Teas
- Juice or Smoothie
- Purified Water
- A Cereal Bar
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Home-baked Goods from the Arbor House Ovens: Rosemary Popovers, Chocolate Tea Bread, Jumbo Apple Muffins, Brioche, Almond Croissants. We love to bake... it's therapeutic and aromatic!
Menus alternate and work with Madison's seasons. We plan the menu utilizing guest information from the reservation, what's growing in the garden, and what's fresh at the market. Here are just a sample of the bed and breakfast's main course items:
- Zuchini and Potato Pancakes with Rosemary Butter and Lemon Caper Sour Cream
- Poached Eggs Florentine
- Cinnamon Raisin French Toast with Blackberry Syrup
- Scottish Farmhouse Eggs
- Three Mushroom Omelette with Carmelized Onions
- Banana Pecan Pancakes
- Huevos Rancheros with Fried Polenta
- Grand Marnier Stuffed French Toast