Book the Inn for Your Next Retreat or Reunion
For our corporate guests, our rate is $130 standard room or $135 luxury room year round. This applies to single occupancy, Monday through Thursday evenings, traveling on business. Arbor House consistently is a a haven for business travel just two miles from the UW campus, three miles from the Capitol Square and a 15 minute drive to Epic Systems.
Arbor House is a healthy, ecologically-minded and special place--ideal for a business retreat, a family reunion, or a long weekend with a group of friends. The inn is within walking distance of Lake Wingra, just a few blocks from Edgewood College and one mile from Camp Randall Stadium. Biking, nature trails, bird watching, swimming, golfing, sailing, canoeing, cross-country skiing and the zoo are virtually at our doorstep.
This Madison bed and breakfast is the perfect fit for your more intimate meetings and retreats. Our annex greatroom can comfortably host a meeting for 2-20 people. Two custom-crafted cherry tables each seat eight. Or the room can be designed for a board room style table seating twelve. There is casual seating at the hearth for five.
We do not have catering capability, but we are happy to help with a lunch delivery or recommend a walk to one of many popular Monroe Street restaurants.
Half Day Rate: $100 Full Day Rate: $150.00 includes coffee, tea and purified ice water
The space is FREE when all three annex rooms are booked for overnight lodging with your meeting.
Guests requiring the Wisconsin State Rate (government per diem) have the following requirements:
- At the time of reservation, please identify the government business, department or agency.
- Single occupancy Monday-Thursday, no weekends for government rates.
- Dates of stay between November-April. Blackout dates May-October.
- Wisconsin State Rate of $70.00 tax exempt, excluding breakfast. Add $10 for breakfast state rate guests. Double occupancy rate is $110.00 tax exempt, including breakfast.
Corporate guests appreciate the following:
- Free, secure high-speed wireless internet
- Breakfast at your convenience
- Cable television/DVD players in most rooms
- Meeting space for 2-20 people
- Popular restaurants within walking distance
- Jogging, walking, golfing and canoeing provide natural workouts
- Ask about a health club day pass
- A brief 5-10 minute drive to UW or the State Capitol
- Phone system with in-room voice mail/wake-up call service
- Complimentary no-hassle parking