Over the years, the inn has been featured in many magazines and newspapers such as Natural Home, Healthy Living, the Chicago Tribune, the New York Times, Madison Magazine, Wisconsin Trails, Money Magazine, the Wisconsin State Journal, In Business, the Milwaukee Journal, the Capital Times and many others. Here is the bed aand breakfast's latest press.
Our Quinoa Salad Won Dean Health Care's Recipe Contest
Travel + Leisure: Featured as Inn of the Month
The Business Journal: Madison Inn sustains "eco" style
Silver Winner in 2013 Best of Madison
- A national sustainable design award from the Boston Society of Architects.
- Co-op America of Washington, D.C., named Arbor House "One of Fifteen Green Businesses Every Community Should Have.
- "Renew America, Washington D.C. recognized Arbor House as a model for environmental sustainability and a leading example of how we can make our communities more livable by integrating environmental protection, social equity and economic progress.
- The Governor's Award for Waste Reduction in Wisconsin.
- The Associated Recyclers of Wisconsin Award.T
- The inn was highlighted in a national conference on socially responsible business.An advertising award for the inn's overall promotional look.
- A Mention in the New York Times Travel Section
Arbor House featured as one of the top 10 Eco-Hotels on Fine Living Networks' "the Insider's List" television program:
Fine Living is part of the Scripps Networks' four cable television networks, including Home & Garden Television, Food Network and DIY - Do It Yourself Network. This fast-growing cable and satellite channel now reaches more than 14 million U.S. households. For more information on The Insider's List, check out www.fineliving.com
You have renewed our faith in B&Bs! The Arbor House was wonderful, but what sets you apart are the people caring for us and the inn. The level of hospitality and the genuine desire to help us is much appreciated.
Bernard and Phyllis - Jackson, TN